- First, place the helmet on your head making sure it is level.
- If there is a dial in the rear, adjust it so that the helmet is secure and stays on without buckling the chin strap.
- Next, buckle the chin strap so that it is not too tight nor too loose.
- Make sure the side straps are in the right position by making two “V” shapes with your pointer and middle fingers and place them around your ears. Your fingers should be touching the side straps on either side of your ear. Adjust the side straps so that the bottom of the “V” is just under your ears.
- Last, make sure the helmet is in the right position. There should be a two fingers length of space between the helmet and your eyebrows. Use this method to check positioning on the rest of the face as well.
Check out the full video below for a demonstration of the steps!