Are you interested in learning more about online marketing initiatives such as:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Digital Analytics
- Website Management
The South Bay Bike Coalition is looking for a Marketing Intern for 2017! Get a chance to work directly with the current President and Executive Director and get hands on experience that will be great for your college resume.
Charlene Dipaola is the current President of SBBC. She is also the founder, CEO of HipShakeFitness.com, the first online dance workout studio. She has had 12+ years experience in online marketing and is an adjunct professor for Digital Analytics in UCLA.
Andrea Giancoli is the Executive Director of SBBC. She is a Registered Dietitian and is a widely respected nutrition and health advocate. She has appeared on NBC Today Show, NPR and other numerous programs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading SBBC web redesign initiative
- Social Media Management
- Being a part of local events that are geared towards promoting bike culture in the South Bay
Interested parties should send the following to email@example.com:
- cover letter
- Answer the challenge below in the best way you can:
- Take a look at the current SBBC Facebook page, what do you recommend we do to improve our engagement?
- Take a look at our current website, what do your recommend we do to improve site traffic and donations?